Sunday 15 January 2012

Doodles Unleashed Week One

So, as we move into week two of the Doodles Unleashed workshop at Strathmore Artists Studio I've finally got around to having a play with the week one technique. Not entirely sure this genre is for me, but I did have fun.

The page is going into my Scrapbook*Life*Journal as a reminder of my One Little Word for 2012.

I'd love to know what you think - honest views welcome as I'm not sure if this is an artform I want to continue working on or not ... to me it looks like something my kids would paint.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it depends what you want from it, as great art to sell, no, it isn't it; however as art journalling, as exercise, as play, as simply doodling then yes, it is great. I did the first week and have played around with a few bits since, I hope to do week 2 tonight, and I found it great as a way of relaxing, of doing something just for myself that doesn't matter and to both relax and inspire my creativity.